Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Self"


Over the course of a few days, a simple experiment turned out to be a terrible tragedy. We were asked to watch our negative virtues and write them down when we notice something out of the ordinary, as well as to follow our bodies and pay attention to what pains or feelings we incur on a daily basis. These are my findings: I would have to say that I feel pain and anxiety on a daily basis much like the pain and anxiety and certainty that Job must have felt. For instance, I noticed that every morning I am very grumpy when i first wake up and find that I don't take constructive criticism from my boyfriend very well. I also realize that I feel nauseated throughout the day and that my anxiety springs from a sense of insecurity. The simple experiment got some interesting results, because last week my boyfriend's children's mother has a minor heart-attack which left us watching and caring for his 2 children unexpectedly. I know we were supposed to post a picture of the pains associated with 3 of the 7 days last week but I felt it rather imposing to post on something as tragic as a heart-attack so I figure I will put something that sorta sums up how I feel inside as of right now.

Picture found on Wikipedia Creative Commons at http://search.creativecommons.org/chakras

No comments:

Post a Comment